the stars, the sea, and sleep.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

322,406

After two weeks,
I'm too weak to do this alone,
But I am nowhere near shame.
Things will never be the same
Since this wound above my heart is big
From putting something in
So hearty,
So heavy
That I cannot fathom carrying on my own.

But whether I like it or not,
It will soon be my time
To finally grow...
And finally go.

Try losing your keys
In the city of Boston,
Or losing your mind
Right here in L.A.
And all the while, this collaboration
Seems to go against an entire nation,
While the Rockies try to keep you in
And you're stood up by the Appalachians.

We close our eyes
In hopes to close our minds
To a decision we know is tough.
Hell, it's not even here
And it would not be forever...
But it sure will be close enough.

No comments: