the stars, the sea, and sleep.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry, ladies...

Ladies, please!
You're in such distress!
This calendar lapse is just a big mess...
You've waited and waited,
For this perfect time
When God would hear prayers
And stars would align
And I, in my luster, as suave as can be
Would tell you that you were worthy of me.
You'd swoon and you'd faint
Into my burly arms
Conquered by lust
And my unmatched charm

Oh boys, silly boys
You're nothing but pawns
I am Enrico
And you are my lawn
Challenge me and I'll cut you
And put you into a bag
And I'll take your girl
So you can go stag.
And how can I say
Such an aggressive attack?
Because once they go black
They'll never go back.

But I guess for this once
You'll barely slip by
But without looks like mine
They'll accept with a sigh
So just keep them warm
But don't touch my girls
While I'm in New Orleans,
Just saving the world...

No comments: